I LOVE avocado toast.
I could I eat it everyday. And most days do!
It never gets old because you can make it in sooooooo many ways!
The Perfect Avocado Toast
1 slice Bread of your choice (I used an organic brand named Eureka Bread)
half an organic avocado
1 organic egg, hard boiled
Red pepper flakes
Salt + Pepper
1. Put your egg or eggs in a pot of water with the water level a good inch above the eggs. Turn to high heat and cover eggs with a lid.
2. Once water has come to a full boil, let the eggs boil for one minute and pull off of the heat and cover once more. Set the timer for 12 minutes.
3. Once timer goes off take the pan and discard hot water and immediately run eggs under cold water while also adding some ice cubes to help get the temperature down. Now you can peel your hard boiled egg.
4. Put your toast in the toaster and get it nice and crispy.
5. When it comes out slather on your avocado. Crumble your hard boiled egg on top. And finish with the red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Nom!