1 cup Flour, sifted
4 large eggs
1 cup whole milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons Butter, melted
1 bar cream cheese
1 small jar marshmallow fluff
1/2 cup powered sugar, and more for dusting
1/2 tub cool whip
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 apples, cut into thin slices
1. First start by preheating the oven to 450F. You will need your pan to be hot when you put it in the oven so I put it in while it preheats.
2. Combine the cream cheese, marshmellow fluff, powdered sugar and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat for a few minutes on med high until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Then carefully fold in the cool whip and refrigerate until the Dutch Baby is done.
4. Put the milk and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a small saucepan and gently melt the butter. Once butter is melted, remove from heat.
5. In a blender add the melted butter and milk, flour, eggs and salt. Blend on high for 30 seconds.
6. Remove pan from the oven and add the last 2 tablespoons of butter. Making sure to coat the sides also. Pour in the batter and immediately put back into the oven.
7. Bake for 17-20 mins until golden brown. It will puff up in the oven but once it’s removed from the oven it will slowly deflate. Cool slightly for a few minutes.
8. Once cooled slightly, add a giant scoop of the cheesecake dip, the apple slices, and dust on the powdered sugar and sprinkles. Serve.